Saturday, February 20, 2010

Average Cost Employer Dental Insurance Question On Dental And Vision Coverage?

Question on dental and vision coverage? - average cost employer dental insurance

Hello
I have health insurance from my employer, which may not cover dental and vision ..
I havng some problems recently in my tooth .... Yes, please let me know what the average cost for doctor visits and check for problems with teeth, if I do not have dental coverage ..
Otherwise, if my insurance covers dental care, what the cost of coverage as ....
So please allow me a few good rates of health insurance reasanable which must be in the same time, dental and vision ....
By the way, I'm 26 years old, male

1 comments:

Tommy T said...

I encourage you to visit this site: I signed www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com online on 5 years and now that I am thousands of dollars, then saved. Root canals, cleanings, X-rays .... The eye care in this very affordable plan included at no additional cost. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was the same day. Hope this helps

Post a Comment