Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Student Loan Consolidation At 2.8% Student Loan Consolidation Question?

Student loan consolidation question? - student loan consolidation at 2.8%

I have over 17k in SL levels, which were consolidated at 2.8%. This one came in May I will have an additional $ 31k in SL, due to graduate. I need an amortization of 30 years, since I can not pay a lot more money now.
Should I consolidate my loan with my grade level, if I go, I lost my rhythm impressive?
Can I separate loan route but at least 31k for repayment in 30 years?
What are the current interest rates by the Federal Government? Do you think that it will happen, because it seems that the economy in the south is it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Virtually any type of loan may be involved in the process of debt consolidation. Common types are financing costs, reminder fees and overdraft charges, credit cards, personal loans, utility bills, medical expenses, car loans, store cards, gas cards and taxes. A consolidation loan debt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;! - Allows you to condense your monthly payments into an account, simple, while reducing interest rates and help them pay off their debts faster and easier. It is also an important tool to prevent the more serious step bankruptcy.

http://best-loans.awardspace.com/Loan-Consolidation.htm

Unlike bankruptcy, in which the claims are canceled and your credit rating collapses completely, debt consolidation loan is basically a type of refinancing, where several -> old loans are replaced by a new one, has more favorable terms. Your loan application consultants to negotiate with the creditors on your behalf, so you do not deal with phone calls and e-mail every day.

Anonymous said...

I work for a student loan company. The problem is that we have consolidated their loans. That is all. You can not consolidate again. The loans will be sidelined and their interest rates on consolidation loans remains at 2.8% for the duration of the loan. It seems that you are in the ICR (turnover less than emergency) plan in which your payments will be determined by your income. I'm not sure what the current interest rates now, but that any change in the 1 July. I do not know if the interest rates to 3.0% as it did a few years ago. You can double check your company to its student loan consolidation. Good luck!

Post a Comment