Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cold Drink Shoulder Pain Have A Horrible Cold, Any Advice?

Have a horrible cold, any advice? - cold drink shoulder pain

A few days ago I woke up feeling very ill adapted, a stomach virus and found many times. This was the day before Christmas. On Christmas Day, I've watched a lot better, just hungry. At the end of the night, began my rather stuffy nose and knocked my head.
I took medication for Tylenol cold night, but much more ..
I have three pillows, but when I woke up at around 5:30 was the worst pain. My neck, shoulders and back so badly injured.
I took the third cushion and fell asleep.
Again I woke up at around 10 not very well, because I was sick, but whatever. Surfaces slept well and woke up at 1. I felt so terrible. I was so tired and hurt to move only.
So I still am.
I had to drink some Cheerios this morning, and only the soup. I feel so bad though. The only kind of water we have is the tap water, so that not even the cold, and when I drink it, it gives me stomach pains. I do not know what to do.

Everything I have available Nyquil, DayQuil, Tylenol Mu8lti symptom of the night, and extra strength Tylenol.

Just sucks because the eve of my nausea, vomiting, my stomach is still a little uncomfortable, it feels like my head exploded and he was sick, I forgot to take my pill, and I, I started my period. So primarily my lower half is only the pain of colic.

Please give some advice.

I ESPON salt, I learned that will help going to attend? Maybe it was just bruising.

0 comments:

Post a Comment