Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ie Antivirus Removal IE Antivirus - Virus Removal Help?

IE Antivirus - Virus Removal help? - ie antivirus removal

I recently downloaded free software (*. exe) do u know this lovely virus.

I have not installed or is not signed, but I have the most common symptom of the "I open each folder, the pop-up, opening the site"

I've tried Smitfraud, AntiVir, Norton, malwarebytes, and some are designed to remove IE AntiVirus.

But still there!

Most of these programs are on the lookout for the executable file, not as I have personally seen in regedit.

Registration, approval has been cleaned, etc..

Has anyone experience with the removal of this right?

1 comments:

Jen said...

oh wow you have tried many security tools. I suggest you manually delete these troublesome infections. In this way costs you nothing and IE Antivirus is sure to be gone. Here are the elimination of tutorial: http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-ieantivi ...

Post a Comment