Monday, December 21, 2009

Wedding Cake Table Wedding Backdrop And Cake Table....?

Wedding backdrop and cake table....? - wedding cake table

Then I went to all the craft stores around me a few things for my wedding here in August I found almost everything they need to wait for the tulle for cake table and backdrop ... I have 5 bridesmaids and groomsmen 2 a.m.-2 p.m. ushes, thats going to sit on the table wedding with us ... So I need to find a fund that is long enough for us all. I wanted my wedding table looking something like this ...

http://www.centsibleholidaylighting.com/images/wedding_head_table.jpg

So if someone can help me where I can supply all online at the foot of the table would be downloaded to help me sooo much.

I wanted my cake table at this point

http://www.christmaslightsandmore.com/images/cake_table_wedding_reception.jpg

But I could not find any mesh that was longest, then 6 "= /. So if someone has an idea or something you pleasee tell me, thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment