Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Apple Juice Acne Is It Okay If I Drink Cranberry And Apple Juice?

Is it okay if I drink cranberry and apple juice? - apple juice acne

I have spots - Acne is not really so bad, not like - but I drank a few points and I've nothing but water for nearly 2 months and has helped me with my skin. It seems clear, and everything. The only problem: Now I have a feeling that if I drink only water for me to do.
Is it true that fruit juice drinks May your skin worse? Someone said to me, I know he can not: /

Thank you all so much:)

4 comments:

metalder... said...

N a glass of natural fruit juice is good for you. Be very careful about buying the product, make sure it is the natural fruit juice with nothing added, no added sugar, etc.

Alternatively, you can always your own juice with oranges and other fruits, if you have a pressing machine. Also must not forget that if you have a milkshake blender. So that you know exactly what to drink.

Vitamin C is found in fruit is good for the skin, while making or eating fruit. If the content of sugar bought in some fruit drinks, what's bad for the skin.

Hope this helps

cheeremi... said...

Try not to make juice from concentrate and not high fructose corn syrup. Go to a food co-op or Whole Foods store, and I am sure you will find some juice there, but you can not leave the sugar in the juice because the fruit has natural sugars in IT. So, as I said, the best thing to do, he try to stay away from anything that artificial sweeteners can into it.

cinnamon melt said...

I think you can drink one cup per day and would not be a problem.
Juice of sugar, but not a ton. Good luck.

Dearsomb... said...

and sugar will not help the skin, and a lot of sugar in drinks, try to go organic is better for you a lot of sugar, not S

Post a Comment