Saturday, January 30, 2010

How To Rid Of Chest Infection Any Tips For Getting Rid Of Chest Infection?

Any tips for getting rid of chest infection? - how to rid of chest infection

I've had for 3 weeks, I received amoxicillen for 5 days, but not any help, so I assume its a viral infection. Ive tried to get still not enough for a bottle of cough, chest, cold, steam inhalation of menthol and support me for the night and cry, but sleep!. Can someone tell me how long it will take to clear? and even someone at home remedies I can try? The tired and exhausted. Thank you.

1 comments:

Missy said...

In apologize for any inconvenience that now - in the fresh out of ideas for you, but you can try to breathe steam - like the opening of the shower until the bathroom is very wet and deep, which will help to clear your airways a little hope, some of you soon, sleep!
xx

Post a Comment