Sunday, January 31, 2010

How Much Do Driving Liscense Cost Whats The Worst That Can Happen For Driving From Louisina To Nebraska With No Registration/plates/tags?

Whats the worst that can happen for driving from louisina to nebraska with no registration/plates/tags? - how much do driving liscense cost

well heres the deal ... I live in Louisiana and am moving to Nebraska .... I went to the scene this morning, my car is not yet covered, and to get the last registered owner, if I have to pay taxes during my taxes late because Ive had the car for 3 months ... $ 380 would have cost me, because I can not now apply to the seller ... but not notarized on the title of Nebraska, and it cost me $ 50 ... The only reason I waited to sign because I've had all my money to spend fixing the car because it was broken when I have them .... I now have proof of insurance for the vehicle, I have purchase the track and have valid driver's liscense. and I drive my car in Nebraska and record as if driving a car is unveiled! Without plates, tags or registration. What's the worst that can happen? ... Patients have only one ticket? or they will really be drawn? .. AI ticket can live with that, but I would be drawn in one state left in the lurch, where I do not know anyone

4 comments:

Mae C said...

Auto insurance fastest way to get a discount is to compare auto policy. Be sure to choose the same level of coverage, you can gain a quick quote to compare with others. Use the same zip code, brand and model, mileage and driving history to make the comparison apples to apples. To get a fast car offerings, go to http://www.goodonlinedeals.com/Auto-Insu ... and you can compare the major auto insurance companies.

Dan B said...

To determine whether transport issues temporary label on a vehicle. If so, what will it take to NE until you register. Otherwise, if you stop (and is) the worst, until you can prove that they are innocent, then you are driving a stolen vehicle and then detained can happen. You need to review their information and history, so it does not forge the documents you with you.

Larry E said...

After the car for 3 months and not to transfer, it would now use.

rottendo... said...

Car Seizures
Jail
Fines
Bill Tow
The storage of invoices

Post a Comment